Sunday, April 24, 2011

A family visit.

Im adjusting better to Hawaii.  I went from being in a very familar  place where I had a job, friends, and family to a place where I knew no one except Forrest.  Its better now.  I have made friends and I dont feel like the new kid on the block any longer!


Suzy and her family just left after a week long visit.  What a blast we had.  I really enjoyed showing them a little bit of Oahu.  They really enjoyed it especially after they moved to the Marriott timeshares.  The kids loved the ocean!!  They also spent hours in our pool.  It was Abby's 9th birthday.

The day after they left, I did not even get dressed.  Going, going, going for the visit was a bit much and enjoyed a day of rest.  The following day I went into Waikiki with some tennis friends and just had a blast, shopping and eating lunch.  Two of the people had never been to Waikiki so we did all the touristy things.  Once home I stopped by for a glass of wine before I called Forrest to come and get me with the gold cart.

















Today is Easter..........Normally, I would be cooking and cleaning up all day long.  Today is very quiet since Forrest is working and I really have nothing planned.  I leave for a short Mother's day visit to Vegas on 5/6 which is Alex's 1st birthday.  Im looking forward to that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment